There are millions of users who connect their Windows PC with printers. As we know, printers are the only source to make hard copies of the data stored in our PC. So if that’s our hope, then we will never want our such hope die in vain. Well, for users who face a difficulty of Printer Offline in Windows 10 or some other issue which is stopping their printer to go online again in Windows 10. I have drafted a convenient guide on How To Make Printer Online Again in Windows 10. Let’s begin!
How To Make Printer Online Again in Windows 10
I have drafted a guide with 2 different ways to Make Printer Online Again in Windows 10. However, both of the ways work well on Windows 10 Professional edition. But the first one, I have provided you with, it may not work on the Windows 10 Home edition. Though, there is a possibility that they both don’t work on the home version of Windows 10. So you can always try if it works out for you because it will be worth your time. So without any further delay, let’s head to our main guide:
Make Printer Online In Windows 10
- Right-click on the Windows Start button. From the menu, select Device Management.
- From the menubar, navigate to Actions & click once on Devices and printers.
- In the Devices and printers interface, click on the printer which is faded. Now, hit See what’s printing.
- From the printer menu, uncheck Use printer offline.
- After a couple of seconds, your printer will become online again.
Note: If you are unable to uncheck User printer offline option. There is a good chance that you have a Windows 10 Home edition. Not to worry, you can always follow the alternative method to Make Printer Online Again in Windows 10. Head below to know about it.
- Press Windows key + I to open Windows 10 Settings. Here, click on Update & security.
- Now in the Troubleshoot menu, click once on Printer. Here it’s menu will expand. Now you need to hit Run the troubleshooter button.
- In the next dialogue box, click on Apply to fix. Let the Windows 10 help center update the drivers online and also provide you with the reason why you were facing this problem.
That is all.