If you don’t like Samsung Cloud Notifications on your Galaxy Device then just simply turn it off. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to Turn off Samsung Cloud Notifications on Galaxy Smartphones. This simple tutorial of turning off Samsung cloud notifications works on every Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone.
Samsung Cloud is an inbuilt service on Galaxy Smartphones. It automatically activates when you sign up for Samsung Account. Using this service user can keep or sync their important files such as contact, messages, emails, gallery files etc. You will never lose your data which is synced with Samsung Cloud. Samsung Cloud gives free 15gb storage. However, some users don’t like Samsung Cloud Service, in fact, they prefer other storage services such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox etc. Some users don’t like this service because it spams the notification area. In this guide, we will tell you simple steps to disable or turn off Samsung Cloud Notifications.
How to Turn off Samsung Cloud Notifications
Follow these simple steps to turn off Samsung Cloud Notifications on Galaxy Phones.
- The first thing you need to do is to unlock your Samsung Device and then Open Settings. (Open Settings from Quick Toggle or App Drawer)
- Now from Settings select Accounts and Backup option. Scroll down Phone Settings in order to find the option.
- After opening the option you will see Samsung Cloud. Click on it to get its settings.
- Now you will see settings of Samsung Cloud. Click on Notification to get further options.
- After that, you need to tap on the radio button which is next to Allow interruption. Tap to turn it off.
Doing this you can completely disable the Samsung Cloud Notifications on any Galaxy Smartphones. If you face any issue while performing the steps given above then let us know in comments below. Thanks!