In this tutorial, we will tell you how to turn off Keyboard Vibration on Huawei & Honor Smartphones. Vibration is one of the best features of the Smartphone. But it looks good only when the phone rings or if you set an alarm. By default vibration is active. Users will get a vibration when they touch the screen of the phone. Similarly, Vibration is active whenever you use a keyboard on Huawei and Honor Devices. If you don’t like it on your handset then you can simply turn it off. Here we will tell you how to disable Vibration on Huawei and Honor Smartphones.
SwiftKey is a default keyboard for Huawei and Honor devices. Users of Swiftkey knows that this keyboard has an annoying vibration. But other than vibration it is one of the best Keyboard apps. It is very user-friendly and fast in every aspect. The best part about SwiftKey Keyboard is that it learns your writing style so that you can type faster. It includes a lot of customization options. Make your own personalized keyboard to type and send emojis. When it comes to the competition SwiftKey beats all keyboards of Samsung, Google, and Apple. It learns and adapts your unique way of typing.
If you are using SwiftKey Keyboard other than Huawei and Honor devices then you can easily turn off keyboard vibration by going to App Drawer. But on Huawei and Honor devices it’s a bit different. Below you can see steps on how to turn off Keyboard Vibration on Huawei / Honor Smartphones.
Simple Guide – Turn off Keyboard Vibration on Huawei and Honor
- Unlock the device and open Settings. You can open Settings from App Drawer of Quick Toggle.
- In settings scroll down to the bottom and then tap on System.
- Now in System, you will get different system options. But you need to click on Language & input.
- Here in Language & input, you need to click on SwiftKey Keyboard. You will get the option under the heading of keyboard and input methods. Click Swiftkey Keyboard to view its settings.
- After seeing settings of Swiftkey Keyboard. Tap on Typing and then select Sound & Vibration. Here you can customize vibration settings.
- To turn off vibration on keypress you need to disable the sitch next to the option of Keypress Vibration.
You can also lower the intensity of the vibration. It is up to you whether you want to completely turn it off or you want to turn down its intensity. This is how you can turn off Keyboard Vibration on Huawei / Honor Smartphones. If you face any issue while performing these steps above then let us know in comments below. Thanks!