Setup Chromecast on Windows 10. Now you can cast your favorite content directly from computer to TV. Users can simply cast videos and play moves from computer to the TV screen. In this simple guide, we will tell you how to setup chromecast on Windows 10. Some users do not know how to setup Chromecast on Windows 10. If you are among one of them then you are in the right place.
Requirements to Setup Chromecast on Windows 10
Chromecast is very simple and easy to use. It works on every device such as Android, iPhone, Mac, Tablets, etc. If you want to setup Chromecast on Windows 10 make sure that you have
- Google Chromecast Device
- Windows 10 PC
- Google Chrome Browser is installed on the PC.
How to Setup Chromecast on Windows 10
After completing the requirements, now follow steps below in order to Setup Chromecast on Windows 10. But make sure that Chroemcast device is attached to your home television.
- First of all Plug the HDMI end of Chromecast device to HDMI port of Home TV.
- After that, you need to use the Remote Control of your Television. (Click on the source button and select the HDMI option).
- After setting Chromecast to TV. Now you need to setup Chromecast on Windows 10. To do so you need to
- Open Chrome browser on your Windows PC. If it is not installed then do it through google.com/chrome.
- After that, you need to visit chromecast.com/setup
- After seeing the Chrome Setup screen you need to click on the option of Setup your Chromecast.
- Now Agree to Privacy Terms of Chromecast and click on Accept Button.
- After accepting the terms. It will start searching for available Chromecast devices that are connected to a WiFi connection.
- Now click on Set Me UP Button.
- From your computer click on the icon of WiFi and connect to Chromecast Open WiFi Network.
- After that click on Next option.
- On the next screen, you need to click on Yes. If the code appearing on the screen is the same with the code you will see at the bottom right corner of your TV.
- Afterward, give a Name to Chromecast. Type any name which you like and then click on Looks Good.
- Connect WiFi to Chromecast. Enter the WiFi password and then click on the Connect button.
- Now you will see the display from Chromecast and it is absolutely ready to use.
After successfully connecting Chromecast to Windows 10. Now you can easily view or cast any content directly from PC to TV.
Cast Videos from Computer to TV
If you want to cast videos from Window 10 PC to TV then you need to follow these steps below.
- The first thing you need to do is to open the chrome browser on your computer running Windows 10.
- Now select the video which you want to cast on TV. You can open the video from YouTube, Netflix, and websites that are compatible with Chrome.
- Once the video will start playing on your computer you need to click on the cast icon which is located at the top corner (right corner) of the computer.
- Doing this you will immediately see the video or movie on Chromecast which you are playing on PC.
This is how you cast videos from your Windows 10 Computer to big TV screen.