In this guide, we will discuss an issue related to the mobile network on an Android device. Moreover, we will also tell you how to fix mobile network not available error on Android Smartphones. This problem usually occurs when signals lack in your area. Weak Signals, Location, and carrier coverage are the main cause of this issue. Before applying the workarounds given below. The first thing you need to do is to take out the SIM card from an Android device and turn off your device. After sometime turn on the device and reinsert sim card in order to fix mobile network not available error on Android.
How to Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error on Android
- 1 How to Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error on Android
If you are facing an issue related to mobile network then follow these simple workaround given below.
#1: Check Data Roaming and Airplane Mode
The first thing you need to do is to check the settings for Data Roaming and Airplane Mode. If Data Roaming and Airplane Mode are on then it might be the reason why you are facing this error on your Smartphone. Follow these steps to fix this issue.
- Unlock your Smartphone.
- Go to Phone Settings and Tap on Mobile Network.
- If Data Roaming is on then turn it off.
For Airplane Mode
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Tap on More Settings.
- Turn off Airplane Mode.
#2: Select Network Automatically
If you have selected the network manually then change it to automatically. It allows the Smartphone to detect and select the network automatically. Here is how you can do it.
- Unlock your Android device and go to its Phone Settings.
- Select Wireless and Networks option.
- Now tap on Mobile Networks and then select Network Operations.
- Here you need to tap on the option of automatically.
It is the simplest and easiest way to fix the issue. If you are stilling the face issue on the device then perform these steps.
#3: Change Battery of the Device
Some users fix this issue by changing the battery of the device. All you have to do is to try a different battery. It might fix mobile network not available error on Android. If it works then it means you are using a damaged battery which overheats your Smartphone and in the result, you face the error.
#4: Radio Signal Not Broadcast
Sometimes Radio Signal not broadcast completely or properly. In the result, you will face an error in mobile network of Smartphone. To overcome the issue you need to click on
- From Phone Dialer, Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Doing this you will see a testing Menu. From the menu click on Device Information.
- Now run the ping test.
- Select the option of GSM Auto (PRL) from the drop-down list.
- Turn off the Radio broadcasting.
- Now restart your device.
#5: Update Your Smartphone to Latest Firmware
If you are still facing the issue on your Smartphone then it might be the reason why you are facing. If the firmware of the device is not properly installed then it causes many issues. Here is how you can check for System update.
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on About Device.
- Tap on Software.
- Now tap on Check for Update.
If an update is available for the device then install the firmware for your Smartphone.
#6: Factory Reset
Factory reset is the ultimate solution for any software problem. It clears all of your data and downloaded applications in your smartphone and restores it to the box packed condition.
- Go to the settings.
- Select the about option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Now tap on Factory Reset option
- Check all the warning and read the guidelines to know what this option will do.
- Tap on Reset to factory reset the Smartphone.
#7: Error While Searching the Network
If you facing an error while searching the network on your Smartphone then it might have an issue with the sim card. To fix this issue follow these steps below.
- Go to Phone Settings/
- Tap on Mobile Network Settings.
- Turn off the Smartphone while you are in Mobile Network Settings. Press and Hold Power and Home button together to turn off the device.
- After that, you need to remove the battery.
- Now Press and Home button 10 times simultaneously.
- After that Press and Hold Power and Home button for 2 mins. This will drain all static changes.
- Now insert the battery on Smartphone and turn it on.
- Boot your Smartphone.
- Dont put back cover yet, While the phone is booting, Remove and then inserts Sim Card 3 times.
- You will see a message t restart your phone.
- Restart your phone in order to fix or solve the error while searching for network.
This is how you can fix Mobile Network not available error on Android device. If you are still facing the same issue on the device then it might be an issue with its hardware. In that case, take your device to nearest technicians and have them checked properly.