IMO is one of the best Messenger Application which let users communicate for free from any part of the world. This application works just like WhatsApp and Wechat app. That is why it is known as one of the best competitors of WhatsApp Messenger. Using this app, users can communicate easily through video calls, voice calls, and chat. Moreover, users can share media files fastly and express feelings through a bundle of free stickers.
IMO automatically syncs contacts list and show people who are using it. But what if you receive calls and messages on IMO from wrong numbers. If you are facing such problem on your IMO Account then the best way to overcome it is by blocking the contact. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to Block Contacts on IMO Messenger. This process can be done through simple steps given below.
How to Block Contacts on IMO
Method for blocking contacts on IMO Android and IMO iOS is different from one another. But both of them are simple and easy. Here is how you can do it.
Block Contacts on IMO (Android)
- First of all Open IMP App on your Android Smartphone or Tablet Device.
- After seeing the main interface of the app. Tap on the Chats Tab which you will see at the top menu.
- Now you will see all contacts that are on IMO. Tap on the contact which you want to block on IMO.
- It will open the chat (conversation). Click on the Contact name that you will see at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now scroll down and you will see an option of Block. Click on it.
- Doing this you will get a confirmation message. Tap yes in order to block that contact.
Now that specific contact is added to your block list. You will not receive any message or call from that contact on your IMO Account.
Block Contacts on IMO (iOS)
- Open IMO app on your iPhone or iPad devices.
- After seeing the main interface of the app. Click on Chats Tab.
- Now tap on the chat which you want to block on your IMO.
- Doing this you will see the conversation windows. Tap on the name of that person which you will at the left corner of the screen.
- Now scroll down until you see the option of Delete.
- Doing this you will get a confirmation message to delete the contact. Click Yes to delete the contact.
- Afterward, you will see an option to block this contact. Tap on the block option.
- Again you will see a pop-up confirmation message. Click Yes in order to block the contact from your IMO Account.
- You have successfully Block Contacts on IMO Messenger.
What Happens When You Block Contacts on IMO Messenger
If you don’t know what happens when you block contacts on IMO Messenger then you must read these points.
- Block Contact or Person can text you but it can’t be delivered to you. Similarly, you don’t receive any calls from block person. On the other hand, they will receive an error saying that you are not logged into IMO.
- You are not able to send a text message or call to a person which you have blocked.
- Blocked Person or Contact will not appear in the chat of IMO Messenger.
- Contacts you blocked on IMO will not receive any notification of blocking.