Galaxy Note 8 is a device which won back the attraction of smartphone users back to Samsung devices. Because of the famous drawback produced by the Galaxy S7 & Note 7, users started to shift to other mobile device companies. The reason for such attention to Samsung smartphones was because of the features & facilities which no other smartphone had to offer. Meanwhile, the Galaxy Note 8 was introduced with two different versions. One is the Chinese and the other is the American version. Though, a feature was enabled in Note 8 smartphones, which is known as Split screen aka multi-window. With the help of this facility, users were allowed to access two different apps on their smartphones at the same time. Well, there are many users who still do not know How To Enable Split Screen on Galaxy Note 8. If you are one of such users, follow the guide provided below:
How To Enable Split Screen on Galaxy Note 8
Before we proceed to our guide to Enable Split Screen on Galaxy Note 8. Let me tell you that now Samsung has provided an Android Pie update on Note 8. But still, there are some users who haven’t received this update. So I have drafted guides for both Android Pie & Android Oreo devices. Follow my lead and learn the easy steps according to the Android version of your Samsung Galaxy device:
Android Pie Split Screen
- Open the apps which you want to display in multi-window. Do remember that, there are some apps which do not work in such a mode. For instance, the messenger app will not allow you to use it in the split screen.
- Hit the recent apps button to view the list of app processing the backend. Swipe left or right to see all apps.
- Tap on the app icon which you want to view in the multi-window. From the appearing, make a selection of “Open in split screen view”.
- Now, select the second app which you to display in the split screen.
- When you are done, tap on the X button to disable the split screen.
Android Oreo Split Screen
- After opening the apps which you want in to display in the split screen. Tap “Recents” button to see apps processing in the backend.
- Tap the split screen button placed before the X button. Choose the right apps which you want on the split screen.
- When done, tap on the X button or just press the main menu button to disable Split screen or multi-view.