Stock firmware changes or restores your device settings to factory. Xiaomi provides download links of stock firmware for all of its devices. All you have to do is to go to the official website of Xiaomi, select your device and download the firmware. Now there are two types of firmware one is Fastboot ROM and other is Recovery ROM. If you want to install Fastboot ROM on the device then you need a tool which performs these processes. With the help of Mi Flash Tool, you can easily do it. So, here we will give you a download link for Mi Flash Tool and also we will tell you how to install Mi Flash Tool for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Fastboot ROM flashes the partition of the device and creates new ones. In this way, your device comes backs to factory state. But for that purpose, you need a tool which is known as Mi Flash tool. It is also known as XiaoMiFlash. Xiaomi develops and maintains this software. It not only used for erasing or flashing the device. In fact, it also fixes issues such as bootloops. But this software only works over the fastboot connection. Below you can see the main key features of this tool.
- Simple and Easy to use: As it is a Windows PC software so users can easily install. All you need to do is to follow the onscreen instructions.
- Built-in USB Drivers: This tool includes built-in USB Drivers which are necessary to make a connection between the PC and the Xiaomi Device.
- Supported Devices: MiFlash Tool supports almost every Xiaomi and Redmi devices that come with Qualcomm chipset.
- Connect Multiple Devices: At the same time, you can connect multiple devices to this software and perform workings at the same time.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool for Windows 10/8/7 – Latest Versions
Here we will give you a list of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool for Windows 10/8/7. This list contains almost all versions of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool. At present v7.4.25. is the latest version for this tool.
- Mi Flash Tool v2018.5.28.0
- Mi Flash Tool v7.4.25
- Mi Flash Tool v6.12.22
- Mi Flash Tool v6.8.30
- Mi Flash Tool v6.4.1
- Mi Flash Tool v5.10.28
- Mi Flash Tool v5.7.31
- Mi Flash Tool v5.6.1
- Mi Flash Tool v4.5.
After downloading the file from the links given above, now you need to install it on your Windows PC. Below you can see how to install Mi Flash Tool on Windows.
How to Install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Window 10/8/7
- First of all download Mi Flash Tool on Windows. If you have downloaded the zip file then you need to extract it first.
- After extracting the file you need to double-click on the file with name ‘MiFlashSetup.msi‘. and then run the installer.
- Now you will see windows warning. Here click on the Run button.
- Doing this you will see a window to install the tool. Click Next.
- By default, it installs on C drive. But if you want to change the location then simply click on Browse and select the location.
- Now again click on Next option.
- Here you will see a window for confirmation of installation. Confirm by clicking Next Button.
- It will now start installing Mi Flash Tool on Windows PC.
- After complete installation. Click close button to exit the installer.
Install MIUI Fastboot ROM through Mi Flash Tool
If you don’t know how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM through Mi Flash Tool then follow these steps below.
- Download the latest Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi and Redmi device from the official website. Link
- After downloading, the ROM extract it on your PC where you can easily access the location.
- Now turn off your Smartphone.
- Once turned off, Hold Volume Down and Power button together in order to enter the device in Fastboot Mode.
- Doing this you will see MI bunny on-screen.
- Now connect your phone with PC through USB cable.
- Open the tool, you will see the shortcut of XiaoMiFlash tool.
- To confirm the connectivity of the device, click on the refresh button.
- Once done, click on the select button and choose the folder where you have extracted the fastboot ROM.
- Now you have to select the flashing mode according to your own choice.
- Finally, click on the flash button in order to install MIUI Fastboot ROM through Mi Flash Tool.