In this tutorial, we will tell you how to Download All Photos from iCloud to PC. iCloud is one of the best and a built-in feature of iOS devices. Using iCloud, users can store images, videos, contacts and much more for free. On iCloud, you will get 5GB of free space. If 5Gb of storage is not enough for you then you can free the space by downloading Photos from iCloud to Windows PC. In this way, you will get an additional backup of your Photos. If you want to Download All Photos from iCloud to PC then follow the instructions given below.
Guide on How to Download All Photos From iCloud to PC
Sadly there is no download all or select all option available on iCloud. It might become a problem if you have plenty of Photos on iCloud. But luckily there is a workaround by which you can easily download all photos from iCloud to PC. Actually, there are two methods which help you download photos from iCloud.
- Download All Photos From iCloud to PC (Keyboard Shortcut)
- Download All Photos from iCloud to PC (iCloud for Windows)
Before we explain the above methods make sure that iCloud Photos in enabled on your iPhone or iPad device. To enable the option you need to go to
- Phone Settings.
- Tap on Apple ID Name.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Tap Photos.
- Enable iCloud Photos.
Download All Photos From iCloud to PC (Keyboard Shortcut)
If your iCloud Photos are less than 1000 then try this method. This method will help you select and download up to 999 photos at the same time. Here is how you can do it.
- Turn on your PC. Open a Web browser and type icloud.com.
- Now login to your iCloud Account by giving your Apple ID and Password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see different options. Click on Photos icon.
- Doing this you will see all iCloud Photos.
- Now click on the first photo and then Press and Hold Shift + Ctrl + Alt Keys from Keyboard. Keep pressing the button and scroll down to the bottom and click on the last Photo of iCloud. This will select all your iCloud Photos.
- After selecting all the Photos, Click on the icon of Download and it will begin the process of downloading Photos to Computer.
Download All Photos from iCloud to PC (iCloud for Windows)
If you have more than 1000 pictures on your iCloud then iCloud For Windows is the only way do it. Follow these simple steps.
- First of all Download iCloud for Windows application on your Windows PC.
- After downloading the file, install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Once it gets installed, you will see an iCloud login prompt on your screen.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and click on Sign In option.
- Now you will see different options. Click on the little box of Option next to Photos.
- You will see a popup, click on the option of iCloud Photo Library and click Done.
- After that, you need to click on the option of Apply to begin the process of syncing iCloud Photos.
- Once all Photos are the download you can view by going to File Explorer > iCloud Photos > Downloads.
- Here you will see all of your iCloud Photos on PC.
This is how you can Download All Photos From iCloud to PC. If you face any issue while performing these above methods then let us know in comments below. We get back to you as soon as possible.