Screen recording is one of the best features of iOS devices. It’s a built-in feature of iPhone and iPad which let users record screen of their phone in the form of video. Not just video, in fact, you can listen to the audio as well. Using Screen Recording feature you can easily record video calls, live chats, movies, tv shows, apps tutorial, gameplay and much more. Moreover, you can also use this feature to help users if he/she does not know how to use this feature on iPhone.
But some users don’t want to use this feature. By default, you will see the screen recording feature in the Control Center. If you want to remove the icon of screen recording from Control Center then you need to perform some steps. Below you can see instructions on how to Disable Screen Recording on iPhone and iPad.
How to Disable Screen Recording on iPhone and iPad
In this tutorial, we will tell you two different ways by which you can disable screen recording on iPhone. You can remove screen recording from a control center or you can restrict screen recording. All you have to do is to follow the steps given below.
How to Remove Screen Recording from Control Center
Screen Recording uses space of control center when left unused. Here is how you can remove screen recording from the control center.
- First of all, you need to open the Settings of iPhone/iPad.
- Now scroll down and then tap on Control Center.
- From given options tap on Customize Control.
- Under the section of include, you need to tap on the red colored icon. It is available in the front of screen recording.
- To remove screen recording from control center tap on remove.
This is how you can remove the screen recording button from the Control Center. If you want to re-enable it again then you need to head back to Customize Control Center again. Tap on green plus icon.
How to Restrict Screen Recording
Screen Recording is annoying when you share devices. If you don’t want someone to spy on your camera roll then you can disable it completely. To do so you need to
- Open Settings of the iOS device.
- Tap on Screen time.
- Scroll down and select Content & Privacy Settings.
- Now tap on Content Restrictions.
- If you don’t see this option then you need to turn on the switch which is next to Content & Privacy Restrictions to unhide it.
- Here under the option of the Game Center, you will see the option of screen recording. Tap on it.
- Now again Tap on Don’t Allow and then exit the settings app of iPhone/iPad.
Screen Recording won’t work anymore. Now no one can access your camera roll. All your images and videos are protected.
Remote Management via iCloud Family Sharing
Screen Recording performs differently with parental controls. If you don’t want your children to record anything on their device then you can simply restrict screen recording by interacting with the iPhone of your child. You can also add a passcode to it. Moreover, you can also link your device and your children device via iCloud Family Sharing. Here is how you can do it.
- Open Settings and then Tap on your Profile.
- Scroll down and tap on Family Sharing.
- Now during the process, you need to set a passcode for each family memory that you added on Family Sharing.
That’s it on how to Disable Screen Recording on iPhone and iPad. For questions and queries leave your message in the comment section below. Follow WebGuru for more new tip and tricks for Smartphones.